Feeling extremely suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Petal, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Didn't think I'd be posting here, but I've been contemplating it for a few days so here goes...

I can't stop crying lately, I find myself crying over the simplest things or over nothing. I can't talk to my boyfriend about it because it's bringing him down too, he suffers with suicidal thoughts too (I met him in the psych ward). I can't talk to my family about it because they don't understand. The crisis team in my area are really unhelpful and are basically useless. I've never felt this bad before, not even when I attempted last April and ended up in ICU. I just don't know where it's going to end, but I have a feeling it's going to end badly this time. I can't seem to get out of this rut. I need help.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Lynn my sweet, I know you have had a rough month and have dealt with such a lot recently. You are so brave and so strong for getting through such difficult times. I know you are a fighter. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't ask for help because either nobody will help or they don't understand, or we want to protect them from the truth. If you are not doing so well can you ring psych office tomorrow and tell them you aren't doing so well. Failing that, see if a&e can help in anyway? Just know that you are so loved here, don't know what we'd do without you :hug:
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

So sorry to hear you are having such a rough time - it is always sad but seems particularly unfair when it is from someone who spends so much time and effort helping others. Maybe a few days away from the "helping" and more concerned with taking care of you would help. Certainly PM at least - always happy to give a guys perspective on things if it would help. Take care of you!!
  4. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

first off youve done it and its the hardest thing to admitt that you need help and you have succeed in this as for the cmht im not sure they are good anywhere as all they ike to do or sAY IS HAVE A CUP OF TEA AND READ A BOOK OR TAKE A HOT BUBBLE BATH LOL neways huge hugs hun really am here if u need me and thinking of you so sorr u feel like crap hugs again
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm so sorry that you are going through tough times. I know how those go. :hug:

Let me know if I can be of any help.
  6. Petal

Thanks all. I think I will go and see my doctor tomorrow morning and see what she suggests, I've arranged with my brother to pick me up. I will wait and see what she suggests, she might suggest going to the psych ward for a while or maybe adjust my medications but something really needs to change and fast. Thank you all for your lovely,thoughtful replies, they're much appreciated and I'm glad ye can all relate to how I'm feeling. It helps to know I'm being heard and listened to.
  7. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I'm glad your saying you will go see the doctor Lynn, i hope she can offer something that helps you feel better.
  8. Petal

Thank you Decode, you always offer me support any chance you get, much appreciated xox
  9. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

I'm here for you Lynn - If you ever want to talk, throw me a PM.
  10. Petal

So..I went to the doctors, BIG mistake. She basically accused me of being on drugs and drug tested me. It's gonna come back with a load of a valium that I'm not prescribed =/

She told there's nothing she can do for me, that I've basically been on everything and nothings worked although she did give me stronger sleeping tablets. Now I know why people commit suicide, when doctors haven't a CLUE how to help them.
  11. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your Dr was so unhelpful. What will the outcome of this drug test be?
    You deserve better, is there anything else you can do?
  12. Petal

I'll be in trouble when the drug test comes back. I don't take illegal drugs though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.