Feeling full..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ruby, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Sometimes I can manage to starve myself for days and this makes me feel great, empty and lightheaded. But then the hunger pains become unbearable and I start eating again. I can't control my eating at all. I DON'T WANT TO EAT. I love watching other people eat because I can almost visualise them getting bigger and bigger, fatter and fatter. When I DON'T eat I lose weight so quickly. Ah, why am I so weak? I NEVER eat infront of people as I worry what they'll think. I actually feel embarrassed if somebody sees me eating. Alone I could eat everything and then spend hours purging, taking laxatives and dieting pills. I just want to be empty. I want to be light and empty. Not fat with a bloated stomach. :sad:
  2. Just_visiting

Just_visiting Well-Known Member

You've probably heard this all before but starving yourself for days and then eating is not the best way to lose weight. You actually lose weight slower that way because your body goes into starvation mode and stores any calories that you do eat. The best way is to eat small healthy meals and exercise lots. By starving yourself you are not only hurting your body but you wont look good either, you'll b pale (white even), spotty, greasy thin limp hair, blue around the lips, dark shadows under your eyes. Its really not a good look for anyone.

You dont have to starve yourself to be thin. You can b thin, and much more beautiful, on a healthy diet and exercise.

Not that any of that will help i should think. I know how it feels just to want to b thin no matter what other consequences there are.
    Take care
  3. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

Yah, L1 has a point. If you eat small healthy meals throughout the day, you actually lose weight faster. If you don't believe it, try it for a week. Also, I find that if you eat slowly, you get full super fast.
  4. Lucie

Lucie Well-Known Member

Not true ^^ if I stop eating even for 24 hours or so the weight just drops off me. No doubt it's different for everyone tho.
  5. HarpooN

HarpooN Member

but then when you start eating again the weight comes right back. thats called yo-yo dieting. you stop eating for 24 hours, you lose weight..then you eat the next day, the weight comes back.
  6. xcchicka

xcchicka Member

just exercise constantly until u feel better
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.