Feeling good now!! Is that allowed??? LOL

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by jimk, Jan 17, 2014.

1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Figured out with a little help, how to get my septic tank working again.. Knock on wood!!?

Got my backup iPad loaded with all my music and apps and is working ok.. Knock on wood again

Took my blood pressure couple of days , just cause I had a suspicion??? All three were almost 20 points higher than usual.. No wonder I was feeling sort of not ok..thought and came tome that just possibly this might be due to the Prilosec anti heartburn med that doc Elisabeth put me on starting 3 weeks ago..stopped taking it couple days ago and all 3 readings have dropped 15 points already..

Will message Eli today and tell..love this gal

Is. Almost 6am here and Zoomies is still sleeping.. Going to check in a minute to verify still breathing..then we going to have coffee together to some bob Seeger and silver bullet band music..

Up loud!!!

Darn it.. Am having a good day..knock loudly on the wood.......

2. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

glad to hear you're feeling good Jim (hugs)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you have feeling good too and yes that is allowed lol hugs

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Glad you are feeling better. It's nice to hear some good news every now and again :hug:

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thanks lotte, TE and Lexi.. hope your days go ok also..

was scared a bit to say things ok now.. afraid that would bring the walls down around me....lol got to get over that...