1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling good today

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by #18, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#18 Well-Known Member

I decided to attend a church in a town nearby mine today and I really felt refreshed after going. I know everybody here is not religious. But I felt that going somewhere where other people were and the things they talked about were uplifting and I felt that all hope was not lost.

If you haven't been to church in awhile like I had been, it's a good pick me up definitely. I hadn't gone in over seven years.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Ivy,

~ Speedy sports a big grin ~ :toothbrush: How refreshing indeed to hear this story! I have not been to church for so long and have never gone there regularly, but your experience gives me hope that I can enjoy going every once in a while someday. I am not religious either, but I have often admired the feeling of community there. So thank you so much for sharing. ~ waves and smiles yet again ~ Welcome back to SF!

Speedy

#18 Well-Known Member

It can be uplifting. I was pretty depressed yesterday but I'm feeling better today. I made a typo in my first message. I meant, not everybody here is religious but some are, I'm Christian myself. Thanks for the welcome Speedy, have a good rest of the day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.