feeling guilty for wanting to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lulumoon, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

I have no desire to carry on living anymore. I feel so empty. I just put on an act to my family but inside im dead. I want to die and I feel so guilty for that. I was meant to return to work today but I called in sick because I just want to kill myself. I have tried to stay in bed to keep away from hurting myself in anyway. I feel so lost and frightened and terribly alone. I feel like the dark cloud is overtaking me and my desire to fight it has gone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lulumoon been where you are and i know how hard it is. Sometimes going to work helped though kept mind busy but i know the fatigue is sometimes to great
    Hope you make a call to your doctor ok talk to someone no more mask ok tell them how you are truly feeling and go in to hospital if you must and get some support to help pull you out of this dark place you are in hugs to you

3. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

thanks eclipse I really need a hug. This past few weeks has been the most terrible of my life. I am severely fatigued. I will try and return to work tomorrow I know it will help but im dreading people asking if im ok because what I really want is to say well no im not I want to kill myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.