Feeling helpless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 0401tj, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0401tj

0401tj New Member

I have never felt this low in my life. I am a single mother of three children. I recently had to quit my job due to my back. I had surgery last month and now am looking for a job. I have a hard time paying bills and have been asking my parents for help. My boyfriend who I live with is working and he does help me out but its not enough. I also found out that he is stealing from me again. when we were first together he stole things from me all the time. I kicked him out so many times. He hasn't taken anything in over a year and now is starting it again. I am in so much trouble financially and I don't know what to do I don't have any friends I can talk to and my parents don't know we are back together. I know I need to dump him but I cant do it on my own financially I am so miserable with my life and have no one to talk to about this. He just gets upset at me when I bring things up and when I confront him he just gets upset as well. I know I need to be here for my kids but it has gotten so bad that I do not want to get out of bed. I have never felt like this before and I just do not want to live anymore. Idon't know how to get out of this mess I am in financially and I am just miserable with him but cant do it on my own. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up again. I do not know who to turn to. I cant handle anything on a daily basis. I have anxiety attacks I am about to lose my house and feel like all hope is lost. I am depressed every minute of every day.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums! I am really sorry for what you are going through, it sounds very rough, must be hard to deal with. I think you're brave to talk about your issues here and you should compliment yourself on that. Your boyfriend stealing from you is awful, he really needs to cop on (as the irish say) and grow up and realise 3 kids needs to be taken care of. I think you should see your doctor about how you are feeling, can you afford to?
    I am always here if you need/want to talk!
  3. Leolsrik

Leolsrik Well-Known Member

You can always talk to us freely. Why don't you tell us about what you can look forward to after you get through this crisis. You'll surely have much to be happy about when your kids grow up and prosper because you were there to nurture them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.