feeling hopeless and alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kyangel, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

I'm feeling totally hopelfess. I hate myself. I've been having alot of nightmares. And, flashbacks. They're so overwhilming. I'm a survivor of child abuse.
    I've been acting like everything is ok. But, its not. I just want to give up. And disappear.

patti

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Why can't you let your real feelings out? :sad: we all need an outlet. I hope you can find one here. PM me if you need someone to talk too.

3. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

It's hard for me share my feelings and thoughts. I was brought up where you kept feelings to yourself. And, never told the secrets about the abuse.
    And, I feel alot of shame and guilt.

patti

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Ah yes I understand that. I wish I could help you break that stigma. Why not just write down your feelings in a diary. No one has to know but you. ^_^ Just getting the feelings out will make you feel better. Even if it is from on secret to another.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry that you're feeling helpless patti. Child abusers are among the worst human beings on earth. I don't know why some men do this to children. They are cowards and don't deserve to live. Please don't give up. Show them that you're stronger than that. :hug:

6. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

Thanks so much. I'll really appreciate all the support.
    I use to journal. And, yes it did help. I've just gotten out of the habit. I do have some self-help books I use.

I'm just taking in day by day. I did see my psych dr. yesterday. That went good. He's nice and easy to talk to. We agreed that my meds are working fine.

I'm not giving up yet. Just feel like it.

patti

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

why dont you come and chat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.