Feeling Hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Matrixcrypt, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrixcrypt

Matrixcrypt Active Member

I'm tired of being alive. I wish I can just die. I wish I can go to bed and never wake up.
    I'm a worthless good for nothing idiot. My whole existence is a fucking mistake. I never asked to be alive, I'm only counted as a "living being" because two stupid assholes fucked 24 years ago and here I am!

Why should I keep on suffering? I don't even want pleasure in life anymore, I just want to stop living. The only comfort I get from this miserable life of mine is the fact that one day I will be dead, and giving how my luck is so shitty and how the world is just so cruel I got the feeling that I will live forever! I feel ancient already. I'm giving up trying to improve my life since all my attempts to do that ended in failure, actually I fail at everything, I even failed at killing myself a couple of times in the past, no surprise. Of course I failed, that's the only thing I'm good at, failing. Not that it matters or anything.
    deleted mod total eclipse
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How sad this post is...honestly, I have been there myself...like a was a waste of DNA and amino acid...you said you have tried ways to feel better...maybe others have strategies you have not tried, or can try again...please ask around to find out what has worked for others. Also, my PM box is always open if I can support you in finding some alternatives...with caring and understanding
  3. lashoh

lashoh Member

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I also feel extremely tired, but I have promised some people in my life that I would not give up. Do you have anyone that you can connect with? That seems to help me since I know that they see things differently than I do and that maybe I can see things that way too, or at least start on that path.
  4. LynnD

LynnD Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you feel like this. I know there are people in your life that love you and are there for you. You have some people who are willing to help you and support you through your struggle. However, I can relate to your entire post. Everything that you said in your post I have thought plenty of times. They say God doesn't give you more than you can handle. I say that is bullshit since why would most of us feel like we wanted to die from all of the stress and that we can't handle the stress if we are supposed to be able to handle all of the issues that we are facing? Whoever said this must have a almost perfect life, since if they experienced what people like us have experienced I don't think they would be saying that. They would wonder why they have to deal with all of this stress and grief too.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, Sorry you are going through such a hard time right now. We are of the same age so I can relate somewhat..please remember when you think you've tried everything , you ARE here for a reason. I believe when someone lives after an attempt it is because they are here for a reason. Hold onto hope and keep talking here if you think it will help x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.