Feeling Hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mrjohnsmith, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrjohnsmith

mrjohnsmith New Member

It seems like life has passed me by, or at least resolved that I should have a shitty life.I'm 36, never had a girlfriend, I live in a shitty apartment. I have a crap job and barely make any money it seems as with everything else, I struggle financially. It seems lately everyone I know has either gotten a new job, got a promotion, got married, had kids, etc. It seems like I'm destined to be a hopeless loser, I wish I could end it all, but I'm such a pussy I can't even do that.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There are people who meet their soul mates later in life who is to say you will not find her next year or the year after. I am sorry you are feeling so low hugs

3. ronnymarie

ronnymarie Guest

As long as there is life, there is still hope that things may change, and improve. And you're not a "pussy" for failing to commit suicide. Sometimes when you are really hurting, it takes a lot more strength to continue on than give up. Keep trying, and I really hope things go your way soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.