Feeling hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, May 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Having a bad day today just don't really know what to do with myself,I feel like taking myself off to bed but I know that doesn't help plus I live next door to my dad so he'll come and get me up anyway,I feel like I have no purpose in life I kinda work part time so I just do an hour in morning then wait for my afternoon run,I gave up my previous job for this and berate myself for making a mistake,I just feel so unfulfilled and it brings me down :(

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Every day is a bad day for me. It's just so hard for me to understand why my brain feels so much different than it used to and that it's never going to go away. I used to work every day and was very focused on my work and did very well, but with the way that I feel now there's no way that I would be able to do any job and I wouldn't anyway. I used to do a lot of things, but all that I do now is just sit around the house and stare at things and feel sorry for myself. I'm not down on myself, but I just feel really bad about this thing that's happened to me. I used to have a really sharp mind, but it just doesn't feel like it's there anymore and it's the most terrible feeling.

3. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I can't stop thinking of how much I want to die I continually repeat it in my head even when people are conversing with me or I'm doing a task I still think continually of how much I want to die!!

4. AAA3330

I do too. The feeling never goes away. I still do the things that I have to do but I'm always wishing that I were dead. It really sucks to have to feel that way all of the time. It's a lot more serious than a simple depression. I don't even feel like the same person that I used to be. I really think that my brain is damaged somehow because I feel totally different and am not sharp the way that I used to be.

5. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I hate myself why am I like this,I'm so dysfunctional and worthless and I'm dragging my famy down too what a terrible existance to have,why can't I have a normal everday life like others

6. AAA3330

Strange thing is that I used to have what I thought was a normal life. I used to work at Motorola and was their best technician. It's so difficult for me to understand why things have changed so drastically. It feels like the whole world is different, but I know that it's my brain and my perception that is different. It just makes me feel so bad and frustrated that I can't be the person that I used to be. I would rather be dead than to have to live with the way that I am now.

7. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I know the feeling

8. Leolsrik

Leolsrik Well-Known Member

Are you feeling a little bit better today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.