feeling hopless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zaid, May 13, 2015.

1. Zaid

Zaid New Member

I do not how to start ... i do not know why i am even writing this but i felt like i wanted to do so ... may be because i wanted to tell someone how i feel ... i am not sure

there is an idea which comes and goes through my head all the time that if i die would anybody notice ? how long is it going to take them to find out? a month ? a year? or no one will ever notice?

I always think why would ever someone want to hang out with me ... i am boring , with no hobbies ...do not know how to interact with people or even engage in simple conversation with anyone. i am too shy to go and talk to others too.

having no one in your life really sucks ... i always feel alone with no one out there for me ..

I have never thought that one day i would think of committing suicide and now it looks like the only idea that i can not get out of my head

sorry because my thought are not organized .. i tried to write what comes into my mind directly without trying to think about it

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Zaid and welcome to the forum.

Did it help to write out you thoughts here? Many people here are suffering the same problems as you so stick around and we will try and help you. I also find it hard to maintain conversations with people I do not know that well, it's just completely awkward.

:hugs: for you.

3. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Hi Zaid. I never would have ever thought that I would ever want to commit suicide either, but now it's all that I ever think about. I'm sorry that you are feeling this way, but you are not alone.