Feeling incredibly low

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

My body feels like it's giving up. I'm so tired I want to cry. I hate this fucking illness, I hate it!!
  2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry late to reply. I had an assignment to do. Anyway, what's troubling you? I'm here if you want to talk... I might fall asleep though, it's 4am here. But if you need someone to talk, send me a private message. I will get an e mail and will be able to reply :) hang on there Butterfly, you are loved by many here ok hun?
  3. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so low. I hope it lets up soon. Maybe crying would be helpful?
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

:hug: I am sorry the pain is so big. I do hope your body is not giving out. You are cared about by so many here. Because of who you are.
    gentle :grouphug1:
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good dvd on
    Chocolate and a favourite drink.............CHILL and recharge those batteries.
  6. Ai To Hikari

Ai To Hikari Active Member

No matter how much pain you feel, always remember: you are a spirit born of love - a true miracle.
  7. BlackKitty

BlackKitty Active Member

I felt like that yesterday. What helped me I got out of the house for a while, and I read, that helped me a lot. Hang in there and I like your screen name. :butterfly048:
  8. Butterfly

Had dvd and chocolates last night. Crashed out by 9pm. Woken up for work, can barely move and I just want to cry but got 12 and a half hours to go :( have to call the clinic too as some blood test results were abnormal. Going to see if I can get off early tonight as I'm absolutely whacked.
  9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If push comes to shove, take some sick leave and be damned to the job.
  10. Butterfly

I really considered phoning in sick this morning, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd swapped one of my shifts to cover for sickness then I would have done, we are so short staffed at the moment. My only day off is tomorrow and fiance needs to be at work for 9. No rest for the wicked ay?
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry you are feeling so low hun, I really do hope your bloods are okay and nothing majorly wrong, try and have some you time and try and rest on your day off hun x
  12. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I don't know if your primary occupation is to be a moderator. Just thinking about being that can cause me a lot of stress. You try to contact so many people in all types of moods and symptoms. I do notice that during the end of the year, more people become depressed. That's adding more people to come here and vent and as your "jobs" you have to respond to all the postings that you can. I believe it can be overwhelming, dealing with depressed people all over the world. Just know you are very appreciated in your interventions. Hope you take a break if you can and start refreshed again. Good luck!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.