Feeling inferior....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by TWF, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Not too sure where to ask this, but I've been feeling very strange lately. I don't go out much except for school, but whenever I do take a trip to town or something of the sort I feel like crap just seeing all of the people with their friends, family, clothes, money and everything. I just feel like shit, like I'm below everyone because I can't enjoy all the normal things life has to offer, and even if I was capable, I'd still feel like an outcast because I'm not the social outgoing type of person. I feel like my death won't make a difference, and I'm of no use to this society.

I might be going to university soon and moving out, I really don't feel like it anymore, because it'll probably make it worse, I won't make any friends as usual and I'll just be cast out and feel 10x worse being 100 miles away from home, then suicide.... I can see it coming, I have the image in my head....

:sigh:Just had to let this shit out of my system.
  2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hope it made you feel better to get it off your chest. Hugs
  3. Shuya

Shuya Member

Get your education. The thing I would value most of all right now is an education which proves to me that i've got the ability to do something good with my life. You've got that opportunity and when Uni is over it'll be the thing you'll be most proud of, not the addidas trainers and the other crap.

Go for it :)
  4. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

I get the feeling. I feel like that a lot too lately.I don't go out much except for school either and when I see other people be happy with their friends I feel a pinch of jelously and wish that was me, and I wish I had friends I could be happy with like that.

And even if I do get in with a group of people I always feel like I don't really belong. I always feel like the outsider and it sucks.

Anyways, I hope you feel better.
  5. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

I go to university and not much anywhere else.I see my peers with fashionable cloths, money, friends n everything else that one can wish for. Lucky for them! I suffer from schizophrenia and seeing them leading a lucky life makes me feel inferior.

I can relate to u (TWF) in some ways...
  6. jota1

jota1 Well-Known Member

Use the anger to educate yourself while the others are partying. Your time will come
  7. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

Great advice that I have been using for the last few months.

Too early to say if everything will pan out for me but knowing Im doing something is loads better than getting angry at everyone else and festering in the same old shit day after pointless day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.