Feeling inspired

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by pooky, Jan 3, 2013.

1. pooky

pooky A Dreamer

Well, I have "severe schizophrenia" for 8 yrs. I am 25 yrs old.But now I am getting BETTER (mentally and physically) as time moves forward.

For the past 1 month I have been taking mediation without fail.Before that I was irregular with them and those medications were of a larger dose.

For the past 2 weeks, I am able to sleep at night and not suffer from insomnia.

I don't have any friends in real life, but I don't care about making buddies for I am living in this world to create a difference for the benefit of the planet.I am trying to set my ideas to reality.:eek:range:

For the last 1 week, I have started to write short stories (with morals) regularly which I did when I was a kid.

I have also started to exercise for an hour everyday since 5 days ago.

I am learning French to use it in everyday life.But I know it will take time to master another language.

I am regularly eating my favorite fruits and trying to resist the temptation of having junk food.

(There is nothing impossible for him who will try - Alexander the Great)

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

pooky, I'm so happy for you that you are feeling inspired! You're an inspiration for others to keep going as well! :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too am happy you are doing so much better hun and that you continue to work at improving your life in so many ways Hugs to you

4. pooky

pooky A Dreamer

Thank you Acy and Total Eclipse.

5. violeta

violeta New Member

I'm glad things are looking up for you now.

6. pooky

pooky A Dreamer

Thanks violeta.

Well a good night sleep, and eating at the right time and a bit exercise(even walking for half an hour) daily are one of the most important domains of a happy and contended less self-hatred-thought life.