Feeling inspired

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by pooky, Jan 3, 2013.

1. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Well, I have "severe schizophrenia" for 8 yrs. I am 25 yrs old.But now I am getting BETTER (mentally and physically) as time moves forward.

For the past 1 month I have been taking mediation without fail.Before that I was irregular with them and those medications were of a larger dose.

For the past 2 weeks, I am able to sleep at night and not suffer from insomnia.

I don't have any friends in real life, but I don't care about making buddies for I am living in this world to create a difference for the benefit of the planet.I am trying to set my ideas to reality.:eek:range:

For the last 1 week, I have started to write short stories (with morals) regularly which I did when I was a kid.

I have also started to exercise for an hour everyday since 5 days ago.

I am learning French to use it in everyday life.But I know it will take time to master another language.

I am regularly eating my favorite fruits and trying to resist the temptation of having junk food.

(There is nothing impossible for him who will try - Alexander the Great)

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

pooky, I'm so happy for you that you are feeling inspired! You're an inspiration for others to keep going as well! :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too am happy you are doing so much better hun and that you continue to work at improving your life in so many ways Hugs to you

4. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Thank you Acy and Total Eclipse.

5. violeta

violeta New Member

I'm glad things are looking up for you now.

6. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Thanks violeta.

Well a good night sleep, and eating at the right time and a bit exercise(even walking for half an hour) daily are one of the most important domains of a happy and contended less self-hatred-thought life.