feeling is so strong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meme333, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

The feeling is just too strong lately. I feel like it's not even an option not to do it. I wake up at 2am thinking I have to die. There is no reason for me to be alive. I don't belong anywhere. I have nobody. Family is everything and I have no family. Friends have boundaries. They says friends can be family but not really. I don't matter. I'm sad. I'm alone and I just can't do it anymore.
    I hate that in the end all anyone would say is that I had a mental illness when the reason I'll be gone is simply because I'm just too sad to live anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Depression does rob us all of connections of feeling needed and wanted I am sorry you are so sad You are not alone here people here do understand so please hang on ok talk here let go of some of the sadness here don't let it take you totally away i hear you i do friends good friends are sometimes better then family

3. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

well my friends aren't really good friends because they don't even I acknowledge I exist

thanks for replying. at least one person did....

I am not suffering from depression. I'm sad. I have nobody. I'm sad, alone. I give up

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry for what you are going through. I know that family are important and I'm sorry you don't have any family there for you. You can make it work without though, it's not easy but it's possible. To be waking up and having those thoughts is something I would not wish on anyone. I wonder what it is you mean when you say your friends don't acknowledge you? Are they blatantly outright ignoring you? Because they don't sound like good friends then. Please hold off on that feeling for just a little bit. I know the urge is so strong but keep talking here. Tell us what's happening. There is help for you.

5. Nobodydifferent

Nobodydifferent Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what you are going through .. I understand the feeling of being alone .. I feel that way myself .. But sometimes you need to push through .. Life changes , situations change .. Maybe tell people how you feel .. Let them know what's going on.. Let people be there for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.