feeling like committing suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nithin Adarsh, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nithin Adarsh

Nithin Adarsh Banned Member

Idk I cant go on further anymore.Im just dying everyday.Suicidal thoughts are not leaving me either.Im just very done with my depression.Its just so hard to live..every second is becoming tougher than the last.idk if I can hold it or float thro' this symptoms anymore.Its been 3 months and I don't see the change at all.Im seeing a psychiatrist too.And I'm on anti depressants and anti-psychotics.Nothing seems to be helping me.Maybe I don't belong to this world.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    Red Nightmare likes this.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am saddened by your story but please be strong. Life is about living and includes you. All of us struggle here but we must fight the suicidal urges we face. I feel like you very day but I when you have no choice, then you be strong within to live life. Please from the bottom of my heart, please reconsider the any feeling and keep posting. We are here for YOU.
    Nithin Adarsh likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

@Nithin Adarsh I am so sorry you feel this desperate.

Please try to hold on. Stay strong!

Sometimes it takes a while for meds and therapy to have effect, please try to remember that before you do something so drastic. Not all meds work for every person either. Keep going to your psychiatrist and keep telling them that it doesn't help. Tell them how you feel.

Please take care of yourself. You're such a lovely person and you deserve to take care of yourself. It can get better. I promise! *hugs*
    fosty, Nithin Adarsh and sahel like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there hun, of course you belong in this world, you just have to find your purpose and get some enjoyment and things to look forward to in your life. How old are you may I ask? If the help you are getting of the psychiatrist is not helping you must tell them, they cannot treat what they don't know and 3 months isn't a long time to find the right meds and I mean that in the nicest way possible. It took me about 7 years to get on the right medications that helped me feel alive again and depression free. I hope you will continue to get help, you deserve it. Best of luck with your treatment and keep in mind that we are always only a click away if you need us *big hugs* there's more to life than what you can see and feel right now.
  5. Nithin Adarsh

thank you :)
  6. Nithin Adarsh

Thanks sisso.But I felt really really very low yesterday.I hope it gets better
  7. Nithin Adarsh

Thanks Petal sisso .yea I'm 17. *Hugs*
  8. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

Hi. I understand what it's like when the world feels like a place you don't belong in. I did find when I began on medication I initially felt worse, it took a week or two to acclimatize myself to them. I hope you will get on well with them, not everyone does, and there are always alternatives. I found one on one with a counsellor very useful.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.