1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling like crap

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:cry: i feel like fucking shit right now :sad: i've just woken up from about a four hour sleep and i just feel like topping myself right now, i really do. im in tears because im so scared, scared of losing people here. So fucking scared that its physically hurting. I just wanna cut, wanna burn so bad. Wanna hurt myself so bad. I can't cope anymore. I can't even cope with everyday life anymore. Scared to leave the house. Just wanna stay here and not move again.

Wanna die so badly right now :cry: i cant ever fucking talk about it :sad: i wanted to leave this place for a bit, i did for a few days and ended up worrying people. Im scared of what i might do tonight, i really am :sad:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hun I'm sorry if I put pressure on you cos I was a bit worried :sad:
    Please don't hurt yourself and you aint losing anyone !!!! :hug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

no it wasnt you pressuring me, you didnt. Its understandable you was worried, i shouldnt of gone off like that.

You dont know that i aint losing anyone. If i do then thats my life over. I couldnt handle losng someone i care about. If someone i care about dies they might aswell kill me aswell because either way im dead. I cant take hurt like that, i know i'll never be able to deal with it :cry:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

viks
    Im sorry youa re going through so much atm, I can't say that I know what's going on or that I understand, all i can do is sympathize and lend an ear or my fingers to type and listen. I am here if you need to talk

Oodles of hugs and loves.

Kelly

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Can't do this anymore. Im starting toget back into the self harming again :cry: now my fucking leg hurts. 5 thats the most i've ever done. It hurts :sad:

I can't stop :cry: