feeling like crap

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:cry: i feel like fucking shit right now :sad: i've just woken up from about a four hour sleep and i just feel like topping myself right now, i really do. im in tears because im so scared, scared of losing people here. So fucking scared that its physically hurting. I just wanna cut, wanna burn so bad. Wanna hurt myself so bad. I can't cope anymore. I can't even cope with everyday life anymore. Scared to leave the house. Just wanna stay here and not move again.

Wanna die so badly right now :cry: i cant ever fucking talk about it :sad: i wanted to leave this place for a bit, i did for a few days and ended up worrying people. Im scared of what i might do tonight, i really am :sad:
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hun I'm sorry if I put pressure on you cos I was a bit worried :sad:
    Please don't hurt yourself and you aint losing anyone !!!! :hug:
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

no it wasnt you pressuring me, you didnt. Its understandable you was worried, i shouldnt of gone off like that.

You dont know that i aint losing anyone. If i do then thats my life over. I couldnt handle losng someone i care about. If someone i care about dies they might aswell kill me aswell because either way im dead. I cant take hurt like that, i know i'll never be able to deal with it :cry:
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Im sorry youa re going through so much atm, I can't say that I know what's going on or that I understand, all i can do is sympathize and lend an ear or my fingers to type and listen. I am here if you need to talk

Oodles of hugs and loves.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Can't do this anymore. Im starting toget back into the self harming again :cry: now my fucking leg hurts. 5 thats the most i've ever done. It hurts :sad:

I can't stop :cry: