feeling like crap

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jimk, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

so many things unresolved now and really troubling. been three weeks and still waiting for A/C company which installed heat pump to correct the one remaining faults from state inspector and ground the damn water pipes. future of my homeowners insurance is very much in doubt. house is broken down but not dangerous and just want to find a company which will give me insurance and willing to pay.

home phone line been out for 5 days now and a royal pain in the ass cause have lots going on and cannot really handle it all on frigging cell. today got to rattle the cages for the above stuff as well as try to be civil but v]ery forceful with qwest and get a date for when the hell they will dig up the line and find the nick in my lines.

last week computer hard disk crashed permanently.. got that replaced and reloaded and seems to be fine now.. receiver for all my audio/visual equipment running into tv set died and bought new one and that is remedied also. tv set of 25 yrs now maybe on last breath and possibly dying soon????

more stuff going on now but enuf is enuf for here.. one more thing: my penis and i seem to be in state of impotence now. this is something else as my early sexual history and results of all of that ended up relvolveing very much around obsessive masterbation and other bizarre sexual self activities.. now that is not working and got to get together eventually with my GP doc and see if just stress of physical also... just tween all the other stuff hanging and phone on fritz maybe be too much to handle now????

if i did not have my 32 yrs old autistic son Johnny to care for i would seriously contemplate just packing it all in and giving up... can't do that JIM... got to keep trying but wondering what willl break down next is taking a heavy toll. time to go listen to some more gut wrenching tunes with a hot cup of java and a couple of marlboros.. take care out there. later, Jim

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow, sounds like you've got a LOT on your plate at one time. I can relate to the phoen problems. My phone works, but it's got a hideous background buzz that the phone company swears isn't there even though everyone else can hear it.

I do know that stress can cause physical symptoms, so it's very possible that what you're experiencing sexually could be caused from stress. Might be worth getting checked out anyway though.

Sorry you're going through so much. Here if you ever want to talk (or vent)!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope things start turning around abit for you. You have a hard job looking after your son and that takes courage and energy. I am glad you can come here and let some of the steam out the thoughts in your head. Keep posting okay we are listening.

4. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you have so much going on..when it rains it pours.But you are right ,your son needs you and loves you..and you obviously love him very much.Its a huge undertaking to take care of an autistic person ,and I hope you have a support system,either online or in your personal life.Glad you are brave enough to vent here..feel free to anytime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.