Feeling Like Ending It All

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by mswings57, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mswings57

mswings57 Member

I am in such a crisis I can't see a way out. In the last 3 years I blew over $40,000 of my husbands money on opiate drugs and drug induced shopping sprees and he just found out about it. He gave me a glass of water so I could od on my bi-polar meds. Hes saying he hates me and is probably going to leave me. He says he can never forgive me and I've been with him for 24 years and can't survive on my own. I'm disabled with rheumatid arthritis and fibromyalgia and would have no place to go. Thanks for listening.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Welcome to the forum. It sucks that you have such an unsupportive husband. Are you still on the drugs?
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I have the same question as the poster above ... are you still on the drugs?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Your husband is speaking out of anger and hurt right now. i am sure he feels betrayed and to him his future seems uncertain. He is lashing out the only way he knows how. I will not defend his actions, but I can understand his reaction. You need to give him time to come to terms wiht what you have done. Should he choose to end the marriage, it does not mean you cannot survive. You may need to look and see what resources are available to help you with your disability. Something like assisted living may benefit you if things are at that point. Thank you for your honesty and courage in posting here. I hope we are able to help. :hug:
  6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF. :hug:
  7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums :D
  8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Gwendolyn.

:hug: xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.