Feeling like garbage on a weekly basis

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alphonso, Sep 5, 2016.

1. alphonso

alphonso Member

Every week when I try to think or make things better for myself it all comes crashing down. I feel more lonely than I have before and it gets worse every week. I see people in relationships and it constantly reminds me of something I feel I can never have and it eat me alive everytime. I can take it anymore and it is giving me very dark thoughts cause I feel unloved and that no one wants me around and that includes my family. I just want the constant hurt and extreme emotional pain to stop. I really don't know how much longer I cam go on.

2. OCDNihilism

OCDNihilism Well-Known Member

Hello. All things I've experienced myself. I have become numb about it most of the time, but sometimes, when my reality sets in, and I am more in touch with my emotions, I experience that emotional pain and think about ending it too. Lately, being so disconnected, I have been embracing more of the thought of not existing, wich I think it's different then the one I experience when I am in real emotional pain, not just an oppressive feeling of emptiness and being utterly lost.

Have you seek help? Diagnosed with anything? Hang in there, things will get better, I can't tell you otherwise right now, but they can, you can only be certain if you stay, no way around it.. ;)

3. WhoaThisPlaceIsScary

WhoaThisPlaceIsScary Well-Known Member

Relationships are overrated.

OCDNihilism likes this.
  4. OCDNihilism

OCDNihilism Well-Known Member

Men, I always laugh with your cynic replies. How come you haven't been banned or something? Hope the post host has a sense of humor ;). On the other hand, why are they so overrated? ;)

5. WhoaThisPlaceIsScary

You tend to get sick of them like everything else.

6. WhoaThisPlaceIsScary

Or maybe it's just me ...but I highly doubt it.