Feeling like I should end.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oblivionguaze, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It just feels like my brain is overloading with lots of emotions and mixing with my suicidal thoughts making it hard for me not to think ending my life would be a bad thing for me to do but i'm here holding on to a raft of life
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad to see you reaching out here holding on Sometimes our minds do get overwhelmed hun but ride it out okay hang out here make new friends Ending your life not what you really want hun peace yes less sadness yes Keep posting hun okay you will see people care here hugs
  3. It's hard I am thinking I need to end even though I don't always feel like ending it but I do alot. Thank you I am trying to settle in here on SF hugs
  4. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Hi. its a tough road to walk but hold out on the hope that just possibly tomorrow will be better than today. With all the hugs going around it makes me think I should throw a party for all SF members so we can all get a real hug instead LOL. Hope you feel improvement soon.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums, I know how hard suicidal thoughts are to get rid of but it can be done. Are you in therapy or seeking any professional help?
  6. No I'm not in counselling or therapy yet. I've been feeling better for few hours today now i'm thinking like the only thing I can do is my life again, thanks for taking time to read my post hugs
  7. typo was "the only thing I can do is end my life again"
  8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there,

If you would like to consider it, in the long term I think seeking professional help wouldn't hurt and could be quite helpful.....an extra resource you can turn to if things go south again. As for right now, I am delighted you have decided to reach out for support here....please keep us updated, and I am glad you are coping better than you were a few days ago. :hug:

9. I know i'm awaiting some professional help, I'll keep you updated as much as I can and thanks :hug:
  10. I'm feeling like now I am sort of back to how I was a few day's ago
  11. I'm struggling now really badly with being suicidal i'm really really close to doing it
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Please don't end your life, there is so much in store for you in the future. You won't know what will happen unless you stick around. We want to help you feel better so please just try to stay strong.
  13. There's nothing in store for me
  14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You won't know that for sure unless you stay around to find out
  15. I know how it work's I stick around and it always seems like something is in store but it always isn't
  16. Hi just thought i'd post to let everyone know i'm not dead thats about it for now feeling too overwhelmed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.