Feeling like its worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent1

Lol i literally just wrote like a page long of what im feeling right now then i just deleted it all cause it was just mindless blabber. all i know is i dont care anymore and i need some help...fml

Speedy

Staff Alumni
What were some of the things you really wanted to say in the page you deleted? The main gist of what you're willing to tell us.

jimk

Staff Alumni
((Silent1)) like Alex asked, what was some of what you are calling mindless blabber?? that probably said the gist and reality of what you are going thru now..

it is just fine to ramble on in a post to us.. we will try to catch the relavant parts and will listen to you then.. take care, Jim

What's particularly troubling you? We're here to help. In fact, I'm pretty worthless myself too but I'm trying to be of worth by helping people who feel the same way as I do.

Silent1

It comes down to im just a fat ugly worthless loser i have no skill's not smart not good looking dont have money, i just wish i was someone else they world looked at and praised like a celeberity or something, and i started thinking about god last night and ive struggled with religon my whole life and i personally i dont really belive god is real yet i still cry to him and call out his name and ask for help. but i kinda hope there is no god cause in they say you commit suicide you go to hell i dont want that but i just gotta end this.

Silent, I know how you are feeling. I don't feel that there is a God either, but I still cry out to Him from time to time, damn him from time to time and often find myself asking if I will go to hell when I die. How can I believe in hell if I don't believe in God? I don't have my answer yet either.

I'm living with a lot of guilt and fear. I see myself as fat, ugly, pathetic and useless a lot of the time but when I examine my life in detail, I can sometimes see my own worth.

I know that my friends need me, I'm the one they come to with all their problems, from love to drugs to financial worries; because they know I've been there, been through things you only see on Lifetime made for TV movies type of stuff.

I know my husband needs me, to keep him driven and keep him growing.

I know my daughter needs me, to love her and care for her and give her my knowledge so that she may not go through the hell her mother has seen.

If you look hard enough, with the thought in mind that you HAVE to be here for a reason, you will find something. Nothing small is actually small. Think of the butterfly effect, who have you touched in your life? Do you realize that even one smile can change someones whole world?

There is no way that you have not had that kind of impact on someone in your life. One smile, one hug, one kind word is all it takes to be of worth to someone else, and once you see that you are of worth to someone else, you will be of worth to yourself. Good luck, my friend. It gets brighter, but you have to search for that light within yourself, and I believe wholeheartedly that you will find it! :headbang:

eagles_fan

It comes down to im just a fat ugly worthless loser i have no skill's not smart not good looking dont have money, i just wish i was someone else they world looked at and praised like a celeberity or something, and i started thinking about god last night and ive struggled with religon my whole life and i personally i dont really belive god is real yet i still cry to him and call out his name and ask for help. but i kinda hope there is no god cause in they say you commit suicide you go to hell i dont want that but i just gotta end this.
Oh, I've been there before.

I've felt like a worthless loser. That didn't mean I was. By the same token, you are not a loser nor worthless. You've got some skills and I bet you're rather smart and good looking. Although the best people in the world look past looks, you know. I've wished I were someone else as well. When it comes down to it, I am who I am and there's nothing I can do about that. There's no changing who you are. You can't just change bodies, even if that would be preferred. You have to make your own life better.

Religion? Don't worry about it. God isn't real and life is all the better for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00