Feeling like quitting therapy

Really? That's strange they always give you a different diagnosis. You do know you can have more than one diagnosis at once, right? You can have BPD and Depression at the same time. So I don't think it's farfetched to say that you might have both.

I feel you, and to be honest...you just got to look for small things to look forward to. A new game coming out...your favorite show coming on TV....your favorite Youtuber putting out a new video...coffee in the morning...things of that nature are usually what make my day more worthwhile.

Also, I saw you see little reason to go back to college. Have you tried taking online courses? They aren't too bad. You just can't forget about them though, but the work is usually not that intense. At that, it takes away the hassle of going to campus and talking to people in person.
If you have credits and no degree yet then I say you should go back. At least try taking a couple (two at most) online courses for a semester.

Wishing you luck, Richard.
Keep posting.
My current psychiatrist thinks its just depression without bpd, hes really nice and kind...
Yesterday he drove me to the train station with his car because i was feeling so bad. When I was waiting for him in the waiting room (he was seeing his last patient for the day) I almost ran away but then I had a change of heart and went back...

My problem is, that I can focus on the little things when Im feeling well... but when I dont feel well I cant and thats when I need it the most

Prazosin helps to reduce nightmares, would that be something you can your doctor explore?
I dont really have nightmares
Well they are kind of like nightmares

Often Im trapped somewhere with many people and then something attacks us...
Or feelings of claustrophobia where Im locked in somewhere tight or Im tied to a chair somewhere dark :(

Best case of dreams are weird dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was at a bad "Oktoberfest" tent eating bad pretzels and complaining to my dad how shitty those pretzels were lol

My psychiatrist told me, that we will try something different when i get nightmares again

Claus

My current psychiatrist thinks its just depression without bpd, hes really nice and kind...
Yesterday he drove me to the train station with his car because i was feeling so bad. When I was waiting for him in the waiting room (he was seeing his last patient for the day) I almost ran away but then I had a change of heart and went back...

My problem is, that I can focus on the little things when Im feeling well... but when I dont feel well I cant and thats when I need it the most
I can see that, but I'm not sure if that's true. Although I don't know you as well so maybe it is. Who knows.
It's good you went back. I think you need time with people who care about you.

...sorry, don't really know what to say for your last sentence.

I can see that, but I'm not sure if that's true. Although I don't know you as well so maybe it is. Who knows.
It's good you went back. I think you need time with people who care about you.

...sorry, don't really know what to say for your last sentence.
I know that its possible that his diagnosis isnt 100% true, but Im too afraid of searching a new psychiatrist..
I actually feel pretty good today and the weather is nice too.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00