feeling like shit

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by danni, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i dont know first having a good time and then BANG i'm wanting to cut or something i dont know maybe my head to fuck up right now or i just need some sleep.

2. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Hey Danni,

I know what ya mean, I've been up for the past few hours myself, and I'm not really feeling all that well either. It seems like the longer you stay up sorta screws with your head.

Have you tried any sort of sleep meds that might help ya?

Luckily, sometimes I get so down I can just fall asleep, but that's like only in the day.

Anything in particular bothering you?

3. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

I can relate 100%

I will break down at the drop of a hat and I usually don't knw the cause or trigger.
    I am here if you need to talk, and don't ever be sorry.
    Stay stong, and stay safe. :hug:

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hi Danni sorry you are feeling so low today hun , im happy to chat sweetie pm me or catch me on msn thinking of u hug

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Croons softly to La Danni till she drops off.
    Hang in there hun, it'll all come good :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is so hard to understand how we can be on top of the world one minute and then suddenly find ourselves in some deep abyss feeling there is no way out. Remember that you have climbed out of this before and were able to feel good about things, and it will happen again. You have the strength to fight this battle and come out a winner. Please take care danni. You are a super person. :hug:

7. PrismBlack

PrismBlack Member

Sometimes when you're in a hole and you look up, you can see the sun and you forget you're in that hole. This can last for hours, even an entire day, until a cloud passes over that hole, then you look around and realize nothing has changed and it makes you feel worse.
    I used go through this all the time. The past half a year I haven't been in a hole, but I fell down into a nice deep one less than a week ago. Just stick it out, when those clouds pass over talk to someone, it doesn't necessarily make things better, but it will make the blow softer. Maybe that person will light things back up for you, even for a while. You just need to fight because no matter how hard the climb you'll be better eventually.

I'm sorry for all the metaphors but that's just how I see these things in my mind.
    Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

8. aqaq22

aqaq22 Well-Known Member

I don't know your situation. i'm bedridden w/ suicidal feelin's.

With me, I think it has something to do with havin' to go to xmas tonight. everyone there has called me worthless.. It makes it hard when youre in a room w/ people who veiw me as an odd curiosity.

I'm just tryin' to hold onto after I don't have to be w/ them.

9. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Intense depression comes and goes for me as well. Do anything at all to take your mind off of it for any amount of time: make yourself something to eat, plan something, read something.

10. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hi danni I have added you to msn, please chat to me.
    I am feeling isolated in my pain as well.

11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

thx :hug: i thank i just needed the sleep i have to remember i
    m not a lil kid that can stay up all night and still be me

12. :hug: im always here if you need to chat xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.