Feeling like shit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WHY ME????, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

I just came back from the shops and boy dont I feel so shit about myself and everything about me :mad:

No matter where I go I'm always surrounded by beutiful, outgoing perfect people. I get so bitter and so angry :mad::mad::mad:

But I guess theyve worked so hard to get where they are right now, Fuck it I hate feeling like the most worthless person on the planet.

I'm sorry for whinging yet again, I really have serious issues right now :mad:

2. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

you're not worthless. those people spend so much time on their face they don't care about what happens to other people. ignore them.

3. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

Its been a 2 year habit, I just keep comparing myself to people whether its out there or on the internet. I don't know but I feel ugly, and I feel as though my clothes that I am wearing are different from everybody else. Every single 18 yr old boy and girl are driving their own cool sports car, while I'm still takin public transport. It wasnt that long ago that they where still playing with their barbie dolls and transformers.

I hope no one sees me as a bad person, I just get so envious it kills me inside, and I'm trying to work on my problems but everytime I see these people I take one or two steps back and it really puts a hold on my recovery :mad:

4. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

I shouldve put this in the depression section sorry

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Nobody's Perfect.

Like Hanah Montana says.
    Nobody's Perfect, i gotta work it... something somethin somethin

But seriously, I think "beautiful" people that spend hours in front of the mirror and doll themselves up and try to look so perfect just make up for a lack of personality. Beautiful on the outside, empty on the inside.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You shouldn't put yourself down. Every person on this planet are individuals. We have different thoughts. You have every right to feel that way. But if you let depression fog your mind, you should get a job and work towards your short term goals.
    If you work toward getting what you want you will feel so much better. As far as your clothes go. If you don't like them, you need to find a young lady to go shopping with you and help pick out clothes that make you feel better about yourself.(the reason I said take a young lady with you is that most women have good taste in choosing clothes.
    I hope you find a way to get the other things out of life. Don't let a couple of thoughts keep you from accomplishing your goals...Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

7. WHY ME????

WHY ME???? Active Member

I was feeling shit until I come across and read it I really appreciate the help guys. Its just that people tell me that I am different from everybody else, I get treated differently from everybody else, and society makes me think that i've got a long long way to go in this life.

The truth is I am socially retarded. I dont belong in any group, I aint no homie, or emo I dont know my identity, I dont even think I have an identity.

I was researching about introverts and extroverts a few weeks ago. The truth is we live in a world dominated by extroverts and they tell us what to do based on their standards. I guess only the extroverts who thinks the world is theirs are the only ones that appears to have lots of friends and having all the fun in the outside world. It is a really lonely life for an introvert like me with no friends. Dont mean to offend anyone who is an introvert .

75% of the world's population are extroverts, 99% of the people that I saw today I believe where extroverts through my analysis, the other 1% was me :mad: Why its because everybody else has somebody around them whether their friends, family, gfs or bfs. Everybody else had so much energy, where so outgoing while Im shy as a brick and so dead in the inside. While everybody else had ppl, On the other hand I'm the only one on my own. Its so pathethic I pretend to fiddle around with my cell phone to make me look like I do have friends.

I dont know how long I could take this, if it continues like this for the next 5 or 10 years, suicide might then become an option

8. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

im sure there is nothing wrong you. everyone gets jealous and such at times,its not like that is anything out of the ordinary. like,i dont find myself pretty at all so when i see a really beautiful girl,im like damn...lucky. and the truth is that sometimes i wish i could be like them as well. but i try to think "not everything that glitters is gold". and just because something looks good on the outside doesnt mean it really is. maybe these people have their own set of problems and they just are good at hiding it. and maybe they are suffering just how some of us on SF are suffering you never know. so i would just focus on the good in your & you will be okay :)
    *hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.