feeling lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fvckinginsane, Dec 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fvckinginsane

fvckinginsane Active Member

im 15 years old, ive been depressed for a few years now and everything just seems to be getting worse. i dont really have anyone to talk to my parents just worry too much, my psychologist never listens and my friends simply dont understand and dont want to hear it. i feel like i just need someone i can talk to that can relate but i have no one :( pretty hard to get better when no one will listen, I'm just trying to get through things alone but sometimes i just need someone to cry too :(
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun im sorry you are so sad and that your psychologist just does not hear you I hear you ok so i hope you continue to post here talk to us here ok so we can support you some hugs
  3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hello ... i just want you to know i'm here to talk to or to cry on my virtual shoulder anytime you want to/need to .... welcome to the forums
  4. ThaStartLine

ThaStartLine New Member

I'm 26 and I went through the same thing for many years. Trust me it will end and get better!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.