Feeling Lost Again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Have been dieting for 5 years - practically starving myself . Now i am being told i am too thin...

How ironic. Now, i am expected to just change my direction to neutral. But i have no idea how to do that. Most of the time, i just starve myself. Never knew what to do.

Last time i was told i was too thin i tried to hang there, but wound up gaining weight. Ironic! And then the doctor who had told me i was too thin denied she had even said it in the first place.

I just feel like i cannot breathe any more. This is taking everything away from me. I no longer feel like there is any point.

2. rosi

rosi Member

Dont worry what the others say, just stay like you want.

3. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Thank you Rosi. You are the only person who gave me any credit for understanding what I feel I need to do.
    Thank you so much.
    Hugs, Sadcat

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

sadly people's advice in the other thread you took for lack of understanding

5. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

ScaryForest: your comments here are only meant to tear me down. I do not feel that they are intended to provide me any support. However, since you feel so strongly, I replied to the other thread in the other thread. Your comments here in this thread show a complete lack of support.

I am trying to deal with the words from the doctors. I will add potatoes to my meal choices. I will increase the number of veggies with my meals.
    I will continue to diet - heart conscious, and divertic conscious. I will continue my approach to the paleo diet.
    Recently I omitted all candies , and hard candies to better fight cancer.
    I expect my weight to continue dropping. As long as I am eating healthy, and expercising weekly, I am willing to continue to los another 20 pounds.

I still feel a lot of concern about my weight, but I also feel a little better toward it.

6. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

the words aren't meant to do that at all.
    they should not tear you either.
    also i do not feel strongly. i feel moderately
    so proves the point: you take it for lack of understanding

sure, i understand. also struggle with weight issues.
    anyway

won't be reading the other thread or this again, this is aggrevating and feels like i am being spat at for supporting in my own way and i probably spelt this word wrong, the aggrevate i mean, lol

what i say works for most people on here
    however, if what i have said don't work for you, other people will cater and already are doing, giving it in way you require
    best of luck to you in persuing happiness, sincerely

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.