feeling lost and discouraged now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jimk, Feb 28, 2010.

1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

there is another website which i have frequented for about 6 yrs now.. started slowly and scared htere long ago.. went thru the awkward period and got past that finally.. got put on staff for about 3 yrs until i started speaking a bit too much.. the dissociations caused an alter to take over and i said all kinds of stuff that would have been better not to be said..

on my 3rd suspension now am lost without the time on where has been a home to me for many years now.. you may say if that was home why are you bothering us here???? well , i am feeling lonely and my fingers want to type my thoughts to someone hopefully.. this suspension was for a week and that should have been over at 11pm last nihgt.. guess will wait a bit more as patiently as i can and see if and when they put me back in membership???? maybe will wait till tomorrow morning and then do email to the admnis and ask "pretty please , could you now huh????" patience and i are very distant relations.

maybe will check this place suicide forum out a bit in case i do not get the results i want .. after feed austistic son johnny and do our meds perhaps will check out the chatrooms on this place as i need to be areound some other people soon..

:poo: Later, Jim and John

2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad about posting, it does help to talk to people about it. The other members here are very supportive.

I wish I could say something helpful. I hope things get better for you.

Btw, I'm autistic myself.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Things for saying hello and telling me of your autistm.. johnny is nonverbal nd ocd and pretty disabled but his mommie nad i love him so very much just the way he is. he knows so very well what he wants and has no problems letting us know..

bit of irony his mom and i were looking after people like john in a sheltered living environment couple of years before he entered our lives.. John was a real handful for early years but he has grown up successfully now just his mom and dad.. better late than never for sure..LOL

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I'm slightly OCD myself. Which is strange, sense my desk looks like a wreck. :p

Heh, well aren't all children handfuls? XD It's nice to hear he's doing fine though. How old is he?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you found this place it is a safe place kind people supportive I to felt out of place at first being banned from another site was afraid but now know i am safe here. I hope you can keep reaching out okay keep posting until the time you are welcome back to the other forum but know you willalways be welcomed here so stay strong. we care.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thank you violet.. i got membership back yesterday finally and then find myself with no access cause the site is dwn now.. Oh well..LOL

Things , john is 33 yrs old now and lives with me all the time except for stints at mom's house on tuesdays and fridays nights.. Momma is still employed as administrator looking after 45 adult disabled good people .. she been doing htat since early 70's .. and she is good at it.. i am mentally ill and with the dissociations will probably be on SSA disability for rest of life.

7. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you got your membership back. :)

Sorry to hear that, Jimk. Are you autistic too? It's great that you've both done so much.

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really glad you got your membership back.

I don't know if this will work for you, or for the owners of the other site. But have you talked to them about possibly giving your alters a separate account? It's not fair for you to be punished for something that one of your alts has done. On another site that I run, I've let the alts have a separate account, and they're held responsible for what they post from that account.