feeling lost

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by panda87, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panda87

panda87 New Member

so much is going on in my head. I don't know how to sort it all out the voices are becoming more demanding everyday. Telling me to hurt my self because no one care about me any way. I need some help/guidance on what to do before I act on there demands. PLEASE.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi panda87 have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia are you under the care of a psychiatrist. If you are hearing voices to tell you to harm yourself then you need to call your doctor or go into hospital and talk to crisis team there ok, They will assess you and get your medication regulated so the voices will decrease in time
    Ignore the voices keep yourself busy ok the voices are not real you know that so call family member don't be alone ok reach out and get some help for you

3. panda87

panda87 New Member

I have tried reaching out but I get shot down so I keep t all to myself and I am under a doctors care I go see them on Monday

4. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

Hi there Panda :) I am diagnosed with a psychotic illness, and hear voices as well. If you need to talk, or just want someone to listen, I'm here.

5. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

Sounds very scary. Love to you and good luck on Monday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.