Feeling lost

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by snails, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snails

snails Member

I'm not sure anymore. I've been managing for a long time, I suppose it helps I'm put in situations where I get hurt almost every day which helps my need to be punished so I don't have to do it myself - does that make sense?
    Now I'm staring at some scissors, I don't have anything more useful, staring at my scars. I find it incredible really that I roll down my sleeves every day and noone has a clue. I'm kidding myself, maybe I don't need to cut and burn myself anymore but I get punched kicked bitten strangled every other day, take pills, take risks...
    I have no life, I don't feel I deserve it, so I give myself to work. I feel sad that I get older and I don't have a life, but I don't know how to change and value myself.
    Can I ask for help? I barely hurt myself anymore, go through phases of punching my face in but, I get up and go to work everyday. So it's fine?
  2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Snails, Yes, Please Ask for help as soon as possible, I am so sorry that you have been suffering from this, I wonder how long have you been doing this to yourself, and you say you are put into situations where you get hurt everyday? How and why i have to ask!
    To answer your question, yes it does make sense for you to do this, to you it makes sense!
    I have to tell you You deserve a life I think it is tragic that you feel that way, You have value you have worth, I am sorry that right now you feel the way that you do, No one should have to suffer as you are suffering! Snails i recommend that you do get immediate help, In the meantime you are now here, we Care about you once you have come here and become part of this Forum, you belong to and with a group of people that are like a surrogate family, We are here for you to help in any way we can to give you support to survive to help you figure out what you need and how to best get it, we have others in here that are struggling with the same problems that you are, you can talk to them and find out how they are dealing with those issues and how they get the help to go on fighting for a better life style that you deserve too!We are here 24/7 and you can generally get someone anytime you come in here, We like I said are here for you, we do not judge you we are confidential site we protect you as best we can, we call no one about you, what you say here stays here! I like you have come here searching for some answers, we will help you to find your answers an work with you to keep you from harming yourself or from anyone else harming you as well if at all possible! I want to Welcome you To the SF and say you are safe here as well as do all we can to help you to try and get yourself a better lifestyle! You have asked for help, we will try to help you and make you feel better, I truly wish you the Best an Hope that you can receive a better style of Living! .
  3. True-Lee

Snails, I should mention that you should contact your Dr or a Mental health Person, Counselor or Therapist as soon as you can and keep in touch with us here i would appreciate it if you could try and get on every time you can to check in and lrt us know how you are doing, We care about you and do not want you to keep hurting yourself, Please try an keep from hurting or Self Harming! Keep yourself safe Please! We do care about you!
  4. True-Lee

Snails, we do not want you to feel lost,we want you to feel that you belong someplace, It is not up to me or anyone else here to decide where, you are welcome to be a part of this Forum until you decide where you would like to be, I believe that you could learn a lot here
    that is totally up to you, I was not trying to push you I was only suggesting, I did that because I know this room is safe here, I know there are people who care here as well, this is all subject to you exercising your free will! I do hope that you will share more of your story, this is not required. every thing here is done at your pace and when you feel comfortable, I hope that you will have some others here to maybe share their story with you! You are a worthwhile person, I hope that you will begin to see that!
  5. snails

snails Member

Thank you.
    I just don't feel worthy of asking for any help. But I can't move forward.
    I'm doing well, functioning etc. so I don't think they would believe me but times like this I can't stand it, I'm so anxious, my skin is crawling, I had to do something, think I've broken my cheek.
  6. True-Lee

Snails, I Think that you are worthy, You are not doing well, especially if you have broken your cheek! I think they will believe you if you show them your scars, your burn marks and your other injuries, I have no wonder that you can't stand it, no one should have to stand it, you I feel have needed help for a long time, there is no doubt in my mind, I do not think that anyone else would say that you do not need help! Please promise me if you can that you will try to get some help! this is not open for discussion I believe. You have been here since February, you should know how it works now! Please get the help that you need!
  7. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

Of course you deserve life, and of course you are worth it.
    If you want help ask for it. Do whatever you need. Don't be afraid to ask for help out of fear that you're undeserving of it.

You could ask anyone, a friend, a family member. A teacher, a coworker?

If your struggling with your feelings and just need to talk and let it out, I'm willing to listen. I'm sure there's lots of people on SF willing to listen & give you a helping hand if you want it.

*hugs* I'm sorry about what you're going through hun
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.