1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling lost

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

This is the month my son would've been one year old. I never even got to hold him but I feel like a part of me is missing. I don't think I will ever get the chance to be a father again. I would have probably let him down and fucked him up anyway. But I miss him, and I just want the pain to stop.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Oh Mal, my heart goes out to you. All I can do is give you a big :hug: and remind you that I'm thinking of you.

Hazel xo

3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Mally,
    I am so sorry for the way that you are feeling. I wish I could take the pain away from you. I am here if you need to talk. I think that you would have been a great father and I think that you will get the chance to again hun. Just because you didn't get to hold him doesn't mean anything. A part of you would still be missing. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs mate :hug:

Y'know I'm always here if you need to talk :)

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how difficult anniversaries can be Mal. Although you never had the chance to be with your son, I know he would have thought you to be a great father. You will probably always feel that a part of you is missing, and in reality it is. He was a piece of you. What you are feeling is how many feel that have lost a child. Know that my thoughts are with you. I am here if you need to talk. You have many friends here willing to do the same. You don't have to go through it alone. :hug:

6. Hey Mal,
    I don't know you too well and we haven't really been able to talk, but I wanted to let you know that I'm here if you ever feel the need to talk about this, about your son, the way you feel right now..I may understand a bit of what you are feeling as I lost my son..I was lucky enough to get him for two hours, but I know the hurt and pain that one feels when losing a child. I hope that you continue to talk things through and know that we are all here for you. Feel free to PM me any time Mal. :hug:

7. :hug: mall :hug: