feeling lost

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

This is the month my son would've been one year old. I never even got to hold him but I feel like a part of me is missing. I don't think I will ever get the chance to be a father again. I would have probably let him down and fucked him up anyway. But I miss him, and I just want the pain to stop.
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Oh Mal, my heart goes out to you. All I can do is give you a big :hug: and remind you that I'm thinking of you.

Hazel xo
  3. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for the way that you are feeling. I wish I could take the pain away from you. I am here if you need to talk. I think that you would have been a great father and I think that you will get the chance to again hun. Just because you didn't get to hold him doesn't mean anything. A part of you would still be missing. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Big hugs mate :hug:

Y'know I'm always here if you need to talk :)
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how difficult anniversaries can be Mal. Although you never had the chance to be with your son, I know he would have thought you to be a great father. You will probably always feel that a part of you is missing, and in reality it is. He was a piece of you. What you are feeling is how many feel that have lost a child. Know that my thoughts are with you. I am here if you need to talk. You have many friends here willing to do the same. You don't have to go through it alone. :hug:
  6. Hey Mal,
    I don't know you too well and we haven't really been able to talk, but I wanted to let you know that I'm here if you ever feel the need to talk about this, about your son, the way you feel right now..I may understand a bit of what you are feeling as I lost my son..I was lucky enough to get him for two hours, but I know the hurt and pain that one feels when losing a child. I hope that you continue to talk things through and know that we are all here for you. Feel free to PM me any time Mal. :hug:
  7. :hug: mall :hug: