feeling low

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sunny, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunny

sunny Member

I feel really low.Ive lost my friends, we dont talk now. Last night I got in the bath, cut myself and wished it would be enough. Then I realised every time I do that it never works and I didnt fancy having to drag myself to A and E, so now my arm just really hurts, when I came down I took the last of my sleeping tablets dosed off and woke up being sick. I wished more than anything that I wouldnt have to wake up, but I did. I've just been speaking to someone and she's really lovely but I couldnt tell her this, I dont want to see the look of disappointment already. I cant be bloody superwoman! i keep trying to get it right and the more I do the more it goes horribly wrong. I dont want to wake up tomorrow, I dont want to feel this anymore, Ive felt this way since I was 7, now Im 23. Ive had enough ,what of I dont know but I cant pretend anymore to be something Im not, Im trying soooo hard to make everyone here think of me as normal and just generally able to cope that now I fall to pieces when Im on my own. I dont know how to get through tonight and I dont know that I really have enough self control to wake up in the morning. Im not sure I want to die, I do know I dont want to live and there is a difference.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

You can't

You can't do that either.

You can get through the night. You have us. I'm here if you need to talk :pm:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sunny,
    You don't have to do this. You took the first step by signing on here at the forum. Let us help take the edge off. We are here to offer support,advice,friendship, and just in general caring about you.
    Talk to us and let us know more about you. You have nothing to fear, we don't know who you are. You will find several of us who have alot of the same problems as yourself. If you prefer to talk one on one then you can PM one of us. You will find that people here are very caring. Please don't harm yourself Stay Strong!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.