Feeling lowww =(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

So I had an okay day today. Saw my friends had a laugh, watched my team play hockey (it was a 1-1 draw =D) and I talked to someone (Lets call her "A") about how the day went. "A" is someone who I talk to nearly everyday and she keeps me going, and yea she is a teacher as well >_< And as usual I went to see her at the end of the day and it wasn't a bad convo, I was feeling quite happy and strong and I that is something I haven't felt for a long time .
    Mum then came to pick me up and the drive home was good, got in,had a bath and had dinner. Then something hit me, not physically but I have been getting these flashbacks and they are driving me mad. Something that happened on Sunday has triggered them again :(

And all I can see now is me going through with my..."plan". "A" won't be there tomorrow, so she won't have to worry. I'm just so set on finishing things off, I'm sick of putting on a "happy face". :cry:
  2. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

hi hit ya huh. I am glad that you where feeling okay... hope you can make it through your low time.... just hang in there a little hold on a little, and look forward to talking to your teacher thats helped you... hold on....
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

4. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

awww hun :( - i dont know what youve gone thru bein new or what flash backs your having but just look forward to seein the teacher on thursday - whens your hockey team playin again? look forward to them winning next time 5-0 :)
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I didn't get to see her today >_<

And I'm feeling so low again. Been in trouble at school =/

It's stupid :sad:

I am supposed to be seeing someone at 7 tonight, I know that will go wrong...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.