Feeling more and more like the end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dukeblue, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dukeblue

Dukeblue New Member

I find myself thinking about ending my life more and more it seems. I really have no one in my life at all. I only go to work and come home and sleep. No friends, no family at all. Totally alone.
    I've begun to do a lot of research on ways to end my life.
  2. rosi

rosi Member

Hello Im in the same boat as you maybe we can be companios for each other, at least a light of hope.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, Just a thought...instead of researching ways to end your life, why not research ways on how to make your life better, I have no idea what your reasons are or your background but maybe research the best therapy for you, hobbies, ways to improve yourself and your life and make the best of what you have got instead of what you haven't got.

I appreciate the way you're feeling, we are here to help and support you.
  4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I would so agree with *music* - you can begin to start to work towards a new way of looking at your life because it's totally possible once we discover that first rung out of the pit - like music says we do not know your circumstances etc. but we can make an inward choice that we are not going to let them beat us or keep us trapped :)
  5. Dukeblue

Dukeblue New Member

I appreciate the kind words. It's just that I've gotten through 51 years and have virtually nothing to show for it. I'm a very lonely person and really have little in the way of personal relationships. I realize I'm the only one to blame and that if I were to end my life that no one would be impacted.

And thank you Rosi. You sound like a nice person.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.