feeling much better about life :)

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by homelessmk, Aug 19, 2009.

1. homelessmk

homelessmk Active Member

i'd been feeling so down and out lately.... but things are really starting to look up for me....the guy of my dreams asked me out a while ago... and now we're dating.... i'm getting my braces off in 3 hours.... i'm leaving for college, which means that i will get freedom.... all in all, i just feel like i'm doing really well... also my meds seem to really be working lately.. i know that i can't rely on all these things to make me feel better... .but i am having a great day and i just felt like sharing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::tongue::tongue::smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I'm happy things are looking up for you now =] I hope that things only continue to get better.
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing ..that is great! The ups and downs are annoying but there comes a time when we have more ups or only up and that is to be celebrated.
    I hope you stay in touch with us!
    Hugs Bambi
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad to hear things are improving :hug:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am happy to hear things are going well for you college boyfriend. meds working great and i hope you continue to feel this way and remember we are always here for support or just to chat thanks good news.
  6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Always nice to hear some positive news!! Sounds like things have been going well for you. :smile:
  7. homelessmk

homelessmk Active Member

well.... the boy and i decided that now wasn't a good time to be in a relationship, so scratch that, ha ha. and i just got my retainers in... oh well. i still feel like life's good. thank you all for the encouragement!