• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Feeling normal in one location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Just wondering if I'm the only one that feels completely safe and validated at the therapist's office. It's a place I never want to leave.
She's a badass. I fake it 23 hours a day, and I'm getting exhausted maintaining the clean, organized, busy busy life.
I have no time for self-care, and my anxiety comes from nowhere. I am in a very uncomfortable place.

And I'm considering a DNR order.

Anyone else feel anything similar, and if so, are you successful in dealing with it?

Any info is appreciated,
Gardnersgirl

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
I know that there are other people who do for I've heard about it before, although personally I don't feel safe with my therapist (although safer than I did, it's been a year and I don't honestly feel safe).

Re self care, it's something that time has to made for, not that time has to be had for. When a person is doing okay, everything takes quicker...

I'm sorry you're hurting, and I wish I knew enough to answer you.

Welcome to the SF family!

I'm glad you're here.

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Hi,
It seems reasonable that you'd feel pretty safe in the therapists office. It doesn't sound odd at all to me. They're there helping you and making you feel like things are all going to work out. :) Things can also begin to feel like that one the outside too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00