feeling nothin but rage

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seroquel503, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seroquel503

seroquel503 Member

i have no idea whats going on in my mind at the moment but right now i see nothin but red i have noone to talk to that will truly listen and i don't know what to do nothin i do seems to be takin the edge away i feel like i must s harm to keep this feelin at bay right now i feel like a fool cause i'm telling this to people i can't even see but wtf i have nothin else to lose

i've done all the coping crap like that ever works now it's like i'm down to the wire and nowhere else to go feels kinda of lonely in a house full of people and none really cares as long as you do whats expected

the freinds really don't pay attention or call only when they need something or need someone to listen to them without saying a word pouring out all their worries and all i can think of why won't they shut up and listen to me for a change

and you wonder why i don't want to be here anymore

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know that I'll listen. :hug:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Neff, are you seeing a pdoc or have a MD you can talk to about how you are feeling? Also, know we are here if you would like to talk...J

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know what you mean about friends and family appearing not to care, they are so caught up in their own mess that they don't see when someone close needs help or an ear to listen...I'm pretty much in the same boat but I find that talking here helps me alot...I just let it all out and feel much better afterwards...

talk to us...we listen and relate...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.