1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling okay with it ending

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ZacharyH, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZacharyH

ZacharyH New Member

I guess i'm not truly "okay" with it all ending, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site. The last few days though, I have grown increasingly more okay with this being the last week I have. I think other people around me think I'm doing better, more cheerful, and in one sense I am. I feel as though I am finally putting an end to what has been a truly miserable existence and standing up for myself and ending it, instead of enduring this suffering, has put my mind and soul at ease.

2 people like this.
  2. Leon2

Leon2 Active Member

Hi Zac, sounds like you've had a hard time, I can't say things will get better for you if you don't carry out your threat, but I'd like you to stick around and if you can talk a bit about what's happening in your life to want to make this the last week, I'm not exactly on top of the world at the moment but I have had thoughts like yours but I'm still here and willing to listen.

3. ZacharyH

ZacharyH New Member

Thanks Leon. I don't think so though bud. I have talked about and truthfully I am sick of doing so. By talking I have simply extended my deadline, which I'm also tired of. Thanks though man, I appreciate you reaching out.

4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Zachery, I have felt that euphoria, it is a drug, I am sorry to hear that, I am suffering, I'll never try to compare my pain against someone else, I guess it will depend whose measuring? I am sorry that you have had an existence like that! it hurts I know,
    I always wonder when someone does that, what kind of person they are! I feel that they might be something like me, if they were, I would have liked to known them, while I am not so sure they would have felt the same way about me! It's not funny to feel that way
    I think it is sad, I will still be here and they will be gone! Someone that I could have gotten along with, to just be winked out of existence,I wonder what stories they could have told, what experiences they could have shared! I will never find out, I will never know their sense of humor, the funny way they smiled!, the way their eyes twinkled when they laughed! I feel the loss before it happens, I do not know why, i do not know how, inside I feel an emptiness
    Zachary, I have never met you yet, I may never but I do miss you already! I think about all of those possibilities that might happen an then They can never happen. I do not think that you are selfish! I do not think that you are weak! Not one person in here will judge you! That is not the way things in here are done! I believe a life should be lived to the fullest, it is not a philosophy, it is not a point of view. It is not something that i think about, it is something I believe! Zachery, be gentle on yourself, We here care about you,

2 people like this.
  5. ZacharyH

ZacharyH New Member

It is drug like. It's the best feeling I can remember having. I know that if I make the mistake of letting another day pass, then I'll regret not going out on this high, and I'll be right back to where I was.

6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I did say I have felt it more then once? 4 times actually, I am still here! I wonder what that says? It says that once you do it there is no coming back, no do over, no second chance, no room for errors, I worked on ambulances, I have seen results only one success, 12 or 13 not very nice unsuccessful, not one of them were dinner conversations, the odds are not in anyone's favor, I really have to say, you are not making the best of choices! My life has not been what I would call a roaring success but it was better then any of those I saw!
    It is your choice we can not stop you if that is what you want, You have no chance of knowing a nice girl again, I really do hope that you choose life it is the better alternative!

7. laf

laf Member

I have a similar feeling. I feel that I am done, but don't really think I want it to end? or do i? So confused!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.