Feeling out of place..

Roads

So I just recently got my first girlfriend. We've been dating for a few weeks.

We met online through a mutual acquaintance, and I asked her out after a day or 2 of chatting. On our very first date she kept telling me how hard she was falling for me and telling me how *hot**intelligent* and *charming* I am. We actually made out for over an hour on the first date. She even told me I was an amazing kisser(i'd only ever kissed 1 girl before and it wasn't like THIS LOL)

After the first date we stayed in contact obviously and established what would be considered a good relationship. The other day she told me she was falling in love with me.

Now, I've never been in a relationship before(i'm 21), and NEVER been told by a girl that I was "hot", or "charming" or any of the things she says to me almost constantly. I simply have never been treated this way by the opposite sex before, and to have a girl tell me shes FALLING IN LOVE with me after a few weeks of knowing eachother is simply overwhelming, to say the least. I mean I thought that girls HATED me.

This has gotten me feeling really out of place, really really depressed, and really confused. I guess I should feel happy about it right? Well I just don't at all, and I don't know why.

I also feel like I am deceiving her in a way because she does not know how mentally and emotionally screwed up I really am.

ugh can anyone relate or anything to this?

:(

tell her the truth, if she 'really' loves you then she will accept you. It probally just me, but it seems that atleast you are coping with your issues. And one thing I learn is that no one is perfect and no relationship is. So hang in there buddy.:smile:

The truth...Tell her that you're honestly taken aback, and flattered by her comments, perhaps ask her how she means 'love', and consider whether you feel something equal, so that you can reassure her too (She might be just as worried about things !). So yes...sincerity and honesty...much appreciated by the womenfolk I hear! :P It only does harm to stress over things in secret, and what's more....She might be a great source of comfort to you....

(Hoping that I may have been some help)

The best of luck to you, friend!

Let us know how it goes :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00