feeling pretty. . . empty and pissed and too emotional

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lady Byron, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

god, i know this is really cheesy and all but i feel like i'm going to break. NOTHING has been going right for me at all today. my family is driving me fucking nuts and i prayed to god that he would just shoot me now, let me get death over with. and then i got home and i felt really empty and then my brother started nagging at me. . . again and so i felt super pissed, more than pissed. i was fucking outraged!!!! and then i logged on to our computer and no one would leave me alone. the one day i want to be left alone and my family won't. jesus what is wrong with me? then my brother comes in and nags at me again and i have all this rage inside that's just building 'cause i won't let it out and later it's going to be unleashed in the form of lashing out at those around me and then i'll have that guilt on my concience. and on top of that i'm so pissed i'm crying and that makes me even more angry and so i'm shaking and can barely type this out. and on top of that i feel like everything is my fault, my family's worries, why everyone is so angry, why no one talks anymore. things were going better with my mom and then she just started doing what had pissed me off before. and now i just feel empty. very very empty. :mad: :huh: :dry: :rant: :cry:
  2. NoOneKnows

NoOneKnows Member

We sound like we have about the same problem. I hate when I feel all that rage. It scares me to death because I don't know how it will come out. I'm so used to stuffing m emotions inside of me that i feel numb and not human. I cry alot and then I get mad at myself because i feel weak. Me and my mom had a huge blow up, she actually had the audacity to accuse me of drugging her drink. It hurt like hell that she could even think that I would do that to her. We use to be best friends but she's changing and being so mean. I can't take it anymore. Well if you ever want a friend or to talk my email is s_barbee019@yahoo.com. Or just leave me a message on here. It would be nice to talk.
  3. Lady Byron

Thanks so much. I'm actually feeling a lot better today.
  4. olg77

olg77 Member

ive been run down buy this, i tottaly love her, but she dont see me. why do you want to live a lie, this so called ok life when i know that your hurting, and i can help. i just wanna help. everything could be a million times better if you could just let go of your fear. i'm not that bad of a person. i dont understand why you dont show me any compassion. i do anything for you, i drop what i am doing just to be with you. but you dont care. you just use me and everyone around you to your advantage. i take you outto dinners and hockey games and race trakes and get you what you need. yet you never done nothign for me. the only time you call me is when you or your mom needs some reefer. that makes me feel like a worthless pice of shit. i never understood how you could do this and not even thank me for it. sure that salad was good, but you ever think of the time and effort that it takes to make a "salad" thanks ****, if your mission was to tear me apart, then well done!
  5. Lady Byron