Feeling Pretty Good This Morning.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Godsdrummer, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So we got our Christmas tree yesterday. It was quite funny, driving down a 2 lane blacktop highway for approx 3 miles, going 20 mph with the hazards on hoping the thing didnt fall off the roof. Yeah we tied it down, but I dont tie trees to the roof of my car all that often so....lol

BTW, I reaffirmed something yesterday, I knew all along. I dont like to brag about my talent, but I am one helluva good drummer. I was paid a complement yesterday by our Keyboardist and singer. She keeps her feeling close to her heart and never says much about those kind of things. She is a retired school music teacher and know way more about music than I could dream. Anyway, she said she always feels better playing, when I am on the drums. I am steady as a rock and always in the pocket.

So that's cool.

Interestingly enough when my wife's car was repoed last Thurs night, I didnt freak out or get suicidal.

Oh and my detox is all cleared up.

Just felt like sharing. lol
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Enjoy your tree and I hope the positive feelings continue to help you through the stress...also hope you wife gets her car back...been there and it is awful
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

so glad you got the tree and car home in one piece.. reminds me of bringing home the lawnmower hanging out the trunk few months ago.. nervous trip for sure..LOL glad you got the compliment about your drumming abilites from someone who really knows.. a lot of negativity on this site often.. good to hear someone say the opposite.. you and yours take care and hope holidays and xmas goes well for you also..
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks guys. Yeah the scary part is this. My car is a 4 door passenger car. The window on the driver's side door, doesnt work. It needs a new regulator. So I have it duct taped to keep it from falling into the door itself. That means I cant roll it down. Ideally one would want to run the rope to tie a tree to the roof of the car, from the front drivers side window thru the front passenger side, and then thru the back windows same way.

Well since the drivers side window doesnt work, we had to tie it diagonally and that wasnt nearly as secure as it should be. I thought that sucker was going to fall, all the way home. lol
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

But it did not fall...maybe there is a message in that...continue to enjoy how you are feeling
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

lol i am glad you, tree and car all got home ok :D enjoy decorating the tree! :hug:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

way to go hun getting you and the tree home all in one piece I am glad you are through your detox and hope you enjoy decorating your tree hugs to you
  8. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Haha, that's funny, I don't often tie trees to my car either! lmao You made me giggle.
    Glad you are feeling good, hang on to that feeling!