Feeling real low.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Carpediem, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpediem

Carpediem Member

Okay today I've just felt like crap, The girl I've loved for like 5 years has just gotten with my recent ex best friend, and I admit I'm jealous, but what annoys me is I know how he will treat her, If she was with someone else I would of been unhappy still yes, but I just can't see her slowly be mistreated and be hurt, I love her too much to just stand there and let it happen, but I know If I say or do something she would never talk to me again, my parents tell me to move and that I will meet new people but saying is a lot easier than doing, for one I know he has hit previous people he has been going out with in the past and I can't let that happen again, when I think about them together it just makes me feel worse, and I'm tired of feeling this way. The girl knows how I've been feeling which kind of makes it worse, last week she caught me cutting myself. I feel like I'm just getting in the way of everyone, I'm tired of feeling this way I don't want too feel like this anymore... Think I'd just be better off not existing.

2. smforero

smforero Member

Hang in there, I have heard that it gets easier with time.

3. Carpediem

Carpediem Member

People say that, but how long do I have to wait for how much improvement? Is it really worth it.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think it is a good idea to get away to find new friends It is only harming you more staying where you are. Warn your friend okay that all you can do is warn her of his behaviors and let hope she listens Time for you to look after you now okay take some time away like mom says and find new people that will fill that pain in your heart. hugs.

5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Yes it is worth it. How long does it take? I can't tell you that, no-one can. Each person is different.

But sweetie, you have to let people make their own mistakes. I know you love this girl and you want to protect her, but you have to let her find out for herself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.