feeling really impulsive...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MdngtRain, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

...and not being able to act on it is really frustrating right now. I wanted to utilize a chat service, but they are all busy (I had gotten to one, but it froze my computer). ugh. I don't know why I feel so desperate to self-injure, but it's really messing with me. I want to break things and myself. I hate this crazy feeling. If I had privacy to act on it, I would because this panic about not being able to do it is maddening... but I'm trying to be good. I'm trying to be responsible and use my positive coping skills... ugh. I hate this feeling. It's frantic and frustrated and desperate... :/

2. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

Hey, just wanna share this chat room with you: http://www.depression-chat-rooms.org/depression-chat.htm(Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Go' button.)

This one is for depression, but I'm pretty sure they also have a SH room. But if not, or if it's empty or something, you can talk about SH in the depression room as I've seen others do that when I was going there.

3. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

Thanks. Chat rooms tend to be very chaotic and I lose the flow, but it's good to have as a back-up. Thanks for sharing it.

4. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

^Yeah, they're usually too much for me, which is why I don't go to them often, but I thought that one was pretty good.

No problem. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.