Feeling really low again today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Why do i keep coming back to feeling suicidal? i cant stop thinking about it, i cant sleep at night, eat or function properly, all i want to do is sleep in the day time ( which i can't), i took my girl to see santa, i always try and pull myself together for her, anyways in this town they had a fun fair, this clown came right up in my face, and said infront of everyone " you look miserable, we can't all be happy i guess" you can imagine how i felt right?? i feel people look at me oddly when im out anyways, without that stupid clown sayin that, outa all the people who he could have gone up to, why me? i know some of you will think its silly me getting upset over something like that, but im very sensitive and i take thing's to heart

i really dont know what to do to feel normal again, i don't even enjoy leaving the house, because im afraid of what other people think or will say

2. jam1e

jam1e Guest

If you look around a crowded supermarket most people look miserable. You may be feeling abit paranoid, I feel the same sometimes.
    I look around and think everyone knows how i feel. But in truth, they prob don't.
    I know how it feels when you take the kids out and have to be happy for them, it's so difficult at times!:sad:
    Hope you feel better soon, you can always PM me if you want to talk. I check SF daily:smile:
  3. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

Your not alone ... I struggle with depression ... I go to the store and i have people comming up to me are you ok...or why are you mopeing... whats wrong with etc. I am a sensative person also..It makes we feel worse when people make comments like that. What are people thinking when they look at me. Its the point where i don't want to get out. I started to see a councelor trying to work threw.. Maybe seeing a councelor will help you deal with it.. Take care of yourself.
  4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dear if you fear to leave the house and be looked at inapropiate ways you are getting a tad paranoid. We all look at people around us no matter where we are or with who. I'd advize you to seek therapy for your depression and a good councellor to discuss some issue such as the one mentioned aboved.

None is after you to hurt you or worsen how you feel inside. The problem isnt outside but within yourself and you need help. Dont fear to reach out and seek help from professinals.

I wish you all the best

granny x
  5. LostSpirit

I have got help in the past!! and it obviously has'nt helped otherwise i would'nt still be feeling this way

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Lost Spirit,
    I am the same way. no one approaches me because I'm male 6'3" tall and weight 300 lbs. I intimidate people because I never smile. That I can't help because it has been drilled into me all my life. My dad was military for years and then I joined the Marines.
    If only people knew how vulnerable we are maybe they would be a little nicer.( no they would still be asswipes). I suffer from socialphobia and augoriphobia so I don't let people into my world. I have opened up quite a bit on the forum but you get me outside I won't say nothing I will turn around and leave.
    I agree you should get a therapist. Mine has helped me alot. Take care of yourself and keep in mind you have people here at the forum who care!!~Joseph~
  7. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

im lucky no-one ever seems to notice me
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

So there was a time when you felt normal?
    Do you feel like you want to go back to the way you used to feel or to feel something else entirely. Or not to feel at all?
    I guess those are all hard questions.
    I sympathize with your confusion. I'm there right now. A lot of us are. Things will clear up for you eventually.
  9. LostSpirit

Yes there was a time i felt normal- and id do anything to feel that way again...:wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.