feeling really low. again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lycoris

*sigh*

I don't even know how to explain how I'm feeling right now. It's like how it first felt before I started self harming.

That tight feeling in my chest and not being able to really concentrate, that numb feeling that hurts at the same time.

I hate it. I hate how I can feel numb and it can hurt at the same time. how my mind doesn't even race it just plods through the day in its own little world.

It's my last therapy session next week, relapse prevention. It's funny in a way, because I nearly SH'd yesterday. I thought everything would be better now.

windlepoons

Sorry you feel this way. Has therapy given you any tools you can use to try and feel better?

Well done for not SHing yesterday, I hope you can refrain today too.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I am so sorry things are so rough...is there any way therapy can be extended or that you can be referred to someone to work with on a longer term basis? Please ask your therapist about this and continue to let us know how you are..J

lycoris

I don't feel that it's as strong an urge, I did want to earlier.

I don't think I really need to carry on the therapy to be honest, im not convinced theres any more I can learn from it. I guess it's just a case of putting what i've learned into practice.

I also have to work on accepting that it's not going to just go away, but I can work at coping with it.

I wish depression was like tonsilitis.

:sleepy: < this is cute

windlepoons

It took me a year, as you say it takes time. Thought processes do not change quickly.

Smilies are fun. Another forum I go on has one running in a circle, very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00