Feeling really weird?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KikoAnonymous, Feb 11, 2014.

1. KikoAnonymous

KikoAnonymous New Member

I don't really know what's happening. It's like a feeling of so much anger and bitterness, mixed with wanting to burst out crying. And I don't know, its so frustrating, I can't be bothered to do anything anymore. I had to see the school counsellor because apparently my friends are worried. Which i want to go to get over my anxiety and shyness, but I just, I don't know how I feel about it. And I'm so angry, lazy
    I want to support my friends, but I feel like i'm just pissing them off with always being paranoid. I feel like I'm suffocating them, I don't talk to anyone about my feelings, I mean sometimes I have one friend who I sometimes talk to about it, but I don't want to bother her, plus she lives abroad. I guess i just wanted to rant, it doesn't really make sense. I'm just kind of looking for someone I don't know to talk to.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are talking here then keep posting ranting keep reaching out here it helps to just write down what your feeling your thoughts are. Hope you continue to talk to school councilor who will have experience to help you overcome your shyness and anxiety hugs