Feeling rotten and so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I'm curently feeling so low and confused my head is so clogged up with so many thing's I don't know what to do.I'm currently overseas and depite feeling fine for most of the time,I really am feeling very low at the moment.I went to the Vatican with my uncle and even when I looked down at times it was so steep jumping came into my head.:sad::unsure:

:hug: it's gunna be okay ace.
i'm sorry your mind is so busy with thoughts right now.
if you want to clear your mind, feel free to PM me. I'll listen[well read]and try and help you alittle.

It does get better
:hug:

Summer.Rain

I had suicidial thoughts for more then a month now, every day, even now.
But my depression is weak now, so even though i have suicidial thoghts
i am not depressed right now, i think it will be the same for you, you just
have to burn time untill the depression weekens itself.
Go rent a DVD movie, it will keep you bussy for a while, you will feel better after that.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Tell us a little more about what is happening with you. It sounds like you have a good relationship with your dad. Are you able to talk to him about what is going on with you? Are you getting any counsel, or therapy? If not then maybe you should think about it. Nothing to be ashamed about there are people all over the world who suffer from depression and suicidal thoughts.
The key to staying stable is to have someone to lean on and to comfort you when you start back sliding. There is usually someone on line around the clock. I know this because I am up and down all night. I only average about three hours a night.
You really need to think hard about seeing someone, you will be surprised how well it seems they know you. Thats because they hear these same problems dailey. Don't take that the wrong way, most of them are very professional. Give it a go and see what happens...:chopper:

Try to remember how it felt while you were doing better and know that it can be that way again. You have been here before and risen above it. I know you can get through this again. Take care ace. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00