feeling rotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
overdosed yesterday. boyfriend won't answer the phone to me. brother is majorly pissed off with me. my mind is tormenting me,psych doesnt listen.i wish i could just be normal.

i hope you are safe now L, i'm sure they will come and find you special lady.
Been messing up myself a bit lately, pleased i have another chance to get it right though.
Stay strong, stay safe, stay loved.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun im sorry no one is listening to your cries for help. Psych not listening time perhaps to get one that will listen. You call crisis line next time okay or go to hospital I hope you don't feel to ill from the meds you took Next time come here talk it out okay Your brother and bf will come around soon they are just too hurt inside right now hugs to you

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
They were probably just scared and came out fighting.
Make the shrink listen!
Get yourself checked out physically.
And please, next time you are feeling like this, reach out, we're here :hug:

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
This news saddens me completely, Inmemoryofyou. I'm very sorry for you. Please go easy on yourself, as it is hard enough to fight the fight with a good doctor, let alone one who listens, but does not hear. I hope that your boyfriend & brother forgive you soon. You are the closest thing I have to a friend in this place & I'd miss you enormously if you were gone. Take care, Jesse

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Hi honey ..Im sorry to hear that you felt so down ! If your boyfriend cant give youthe time of day after that then maybe hes not the one. Psychiatrists are about as much use as a chocolate teapot these days. I think total eclipse is right if you feel like your are close to that again ring the crisis line ! i hope you dont have any bad effects off the overdose honey xxxx

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, thanks so much for the kind responses :) I'm feeling a bit better, my boyfriend is talking to me again , he had just lost his phone.. just a mere coincidence. And my brother is sort of ok with me now. thanks again xxx

icequeen

glad to hear that things a bit easier for you. sometimes family members just dont know what to do or say, and sometimes say dumb things (to us at least) he is probably concerned about you which comes out as anger.

the trouble with mental health is that it makes you see or hear what is not really there...we have this picture of ourselves and can take things personally instead of thinking there is some perfectly natural explanation.

so glad that you found this out quickly as the longer it could have gone on, the worse you could have felt. well done hun...try and stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00