Feeling Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tam

Some days I come on here and everything feels ok, it feels right, being here, like a big family, in a big family house with all its different rooms.

Other days I feel like I'm on a different planet, like some kind of alien, looking at everyone else through a two way mirror, unseen, unheard. Today's one of those crappy days. And when it feels like that, it's like it's forever. As if it'd never been different and never will be.

No reason, no reason at all. Just feel totally rubbish. Big time.

I'm possitive most of us if not everyone go through something similar to that, although perhaps not to that extreme.

Feel free to vent here or in PM's about it

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I hear you and see you I feel like rubbish today to. Its thankgiving here and i know there is alot to be thankful for but still there is too much pain. You give so much support to others here i hope you never feel you are not appreciated thanks for your support the other day.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Well then time to take out the trash cuz you're done with it hun. Put it out on the curb where it belongs. Now with it out of your house things dont stink so bad. Hun you dont need to feel so far away from the rest of us, we're all on that same planet. But unfortunately we are all too good at finding our own little corner of it to hide on. Go ahead peek around, you'll find us. Here's a hint drop me a pm I'm hiding around here right now too.

Tam

Thankyou guys. I still feel rubbish, but it's a better kind of rubbish now that you've talked to me. Thanks. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00