Feeling severely depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ace, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've been having alot of mood swings or I'm just severely low and depressed.Because of this I remain suicidal and nothing at all is helping me,I feel like I'm ready to give up I can't stand this sadness anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry you are feeling this way...know ppl care about you here and that we are here to support you...big hugs

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I ace dam weather does not help so dreary and cold i hope soon spring will help with your moods a bit keep talking okay we care i am here

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey ace I feel for you....hate damn depression and mood swings..
    I wish I could fix it for you...
    glad you're reaching out for support ..:hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your warm wishes and support not coping too well at all still so low and mood swings atill very bad.

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Ace, tell us about your mood swings, what are they like?

I know mine is anger, anger of feeling this way, anger that it seems to never change, anger that I have to be like this, and on and on.

I have come up with some things to keep that anger at bay, maybe you need to find you niche to have yours back off a little.

Hugs

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Well at times they swing all day like fifty times a day,either I'm having constant swings or I'm just depressed.There is an element of anger in my mood swings when I'm down especially or just average it comes in with the Ocd.Like this morning I was just low as hell again and I got angry with the depression saying to myself I hate this shit and it happens for nothing.

So I'm pretty stuck what to do I take Lithium without much success I think well it seems like.I constantly struggle with repetitive thinking the smae thing over and over again I think it's Ocd related.It's very frustrating being like this I'm sick and tired of it really and have tried virtually everything.

8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Ace, have you ever seen a doctor for OCD? Maybe you should talk to current one and tell them that the meds are not working, and the symptons your having, maybe your on the wrong ones.

Sorry having hard time today and thoughts just arent coming to me, just wanted to let you know Im thinking of you and hoping things start turning around for you.

9. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Hope you get better from this

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you for your comments and replies,I have seena Dr for my Ocd and currently see a Psychologist as well but don't feel I'm getting anywhere.Maybe it's just my fault and I'm too slow with getting things.No matter how much Therapy I've had I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

11. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

I'd like to sleep too but then everything is still there. I've thought about trying meds but I'm afraid of any labels I work with people with mental issues and I don't look down on them but I guess I'm just a hypocrite.

12. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

My day just gets better and better. Now I'm about to lose a client. I thought I'd gain one or two clients, and now I'm going in reverse.

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Chalmers you're going through a tough time also,I know what you mean I went to the Gym and Pools yesterday and felt so out of place with my weight and problems with Bdd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.